- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on visits to sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
We offer weekly and promotional content to subscribers of our mail list. Readers can choose to provide an email address for this. We do not share that information with anyone, and will never send spam.
We send informative emails with information about the topics discussed on this website including:
- tools and tips for being an empath
- aligning with and living out your life purpose
- building and nurturing a healthy humanitarian skill-set
Subscribers can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of any email from us.
WE ARE GDPR COMPLIANT – GDPR Policy
We have taken every effort to comply with GDPR and our email service provider ConvertKit has too.
The Right To Be Forgotten
The right to be forgotten is a GDPR mandate that allows subscribers to ask to delete all of the data associated with them.
- You may unsubscribe from our emails at anytime, and request that we remove all of your information and data associated, and we will delete it in it’s entirety.
- Under GDPR, each of our subscribers in the EU has the right to erasure (or the right to be forgotten), meaning they can contact us and we, and our mail service provider will delete all of their personal data from all systems.
- As well, an unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each email sent.
- Also in the bottom of our emails, we remind you why you are receiving this email, reminding you where you opted in to receive them in the first place.
PROOF OF SUBSCRIBER CONSENT
When a subscriber opts-in to join our mailing list, they are given a double opt-in where they must confirm their subscription to join the list, and to receive the opt-in incentive.
Our ConvertKit signup forms automatically create a proof of consent by capturing the IP address, location, date, time, and the source of the consent form. This information will solidify your documentation of where, when and at what time subscribers consented.
IDENTIFYING EU CITIZENS
ConvertKit provides a rule in the subscriber filter where we can sort our subscribers by location, to help us easily sort GDPR subscribers.
We are aware of the chance that a EU citizen could be living abroad in a non-EU country. In these cases, it is impossible to identify them as EU citizens. But we are compliant in our efforts to be within all GDPR laws, and to the best of our ability use the tools that are available to identify EU citizens.
Thus, we apply the GDPR compliance factors mentioned above to everyone on our list, no matter their citizenship.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.